“Fly over BioWings” | the 2019 video collection
THE DISSEMINATION OF BIOWINGS – HORIZON 2020 FET OPEN PROJECT
Check the complete video collection of “Fly over BioWings”
- 1 | Nini Pryds of DTU (Denmark) is BioWings’ project coordinator.
In this video, Pryds highlights the ambitious goal of the BioWings project and the role of DTU in the technology development process
- 2 | Andreas Lenshof, Senior Research Scientist at Lund University (Sweden), highlights the role of Lund University in the BioWings project.
- 3 | Torsten Freltoft, CEO of AcouSort (Sweden) explains the role of AcouSort in the BioWings project: the design of acoustofluidics devices for applications such as e.g. sepsis based on the new actuator material. The testing of these devices will be carried out in close collaboration with Department of Biomedical Engineering at Lund University.
- 4 | Henrik Bruus, Professor of theoretical physics at DTU, talks about the role of the DTU Department of Physics in the BioWings project: to make theoretical predictions of new experiments or to try to explain existing experiments.
- 5 | Paolo De Stefanis – CEO and Innovation Manager at Day One (Italy) – is in charge of dissemination of the BioWings project. In this video, De Stefanis outlines the activities carried out by Day One, and the importance of the project’s results exploitation in order to step to the business development phase.
FOLLOW BIOWINGS ON THE OFFICIAL PROJECT YOUTUBE CHANNEL